E-Bay Purchase

I got a $5 coupon from eBay and felt obligated to use it. I had some money in my PayPal account and thought why not do some shopping. I immediately went to do some searching for some yarn.

I had taught myself how to crochet over 25 years ago and I enjoy it.

So to go back to my purchase. I found a bag of acrylic yarn that has 20 little balls of assorted colors.  The bag was around $12, With the coupon I ended up paying around $8.

The plan it to make a chevron scarf with it. I am also adding in bit of scrap yarn I already had to give it more color and to make sure have enough to have a 60 inch length scarf.

Overall, I wish the yarn felt al little more softer. it feels rough and of low quality. This purchase felt like another yarn purchase I did at Amazon, which was about 20 balls of variegated acrylic yarn. I wasn't impressed with the feel of that yarn either.

So I will press on with the project and kept posted on the progress.

Comments