Banana Split Dessert

 So I have been meaning to make this dessert for a while and I finally made it. I apologize to try to take a decent picture of it. I understand that in the blogging world it is important to take good pictures, but I had a hard time taking it out of the pan to get a decent picture, it was a mess. I made a grocery list for my husband to make this dessert. I forgot to add cream cheese. I had strawberry spreadable cream cheese on hand. I had used that instead. It also added a strawberry element to the dessert, which made it tasty.  I also left off the cherries. I am not a fan of cherries.
To make this dessert, you can go here.

Comments

  1. Yummm! Your banana split dessert looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday,467 today! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and sure hope you come back again!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! I think I might eat the whole thing! Thanks for sharing at the What's for dinner party. Hope your week was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment