a bunch of photos that have nothing in common

This post is going to be shared in many places.
The first photo was taken years ago at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln, Nebraska. This is part of a dome.
This is a crochet baby blanket I recently finished that is done corner to corner

This is a Pooh tea set I recently found cleaning out our storage unit.

I recently found these miniature socks I have done years ago.
Would you believe that someone had a piano by the dumpster. It was in rough shape. I hope someone took it and it did not get thrown away






Comments

  1. You've inspired me to see the Sunken Gardens, once its safe to travel again. Lovely blue sky---thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur title just cracked me up. HA! Love the dome - beautiful pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I resist a bunch of photos that had nothing in common, I couldn't!! Fabulous collection. I hope that piano found a home. My MIL forced her piano on us and it has got to go now and nobody wants it!!
    Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful assortment of photos with nothing in common. Oh the piano, how terribly sad to be left on the road. I have no musical talent but I sure love music. Have a wonderful week and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are all delightful. The diagonally crocheted baby afghan intrigues me. I've never seen that pattern. Clever! And I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Love the fascinating assortment of photos with nothing in common!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting technique to crochet on the diagonal.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/05/back-to-archives.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun to see random photos like this. I have to say the baby blanket is gorgeous. I hope the piano found some new life, too.


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment