A Trip To The International Market

 My son wanted to go to an international market. He wanted kumquats, but we did pick up some other goodies along the way. We got chocolate croissants, Japanese Kit Kats, and two varieties of Pocky.

I tried the kumquats for the first time and I liked them, there is a peel around them that I thought I would have to peel, but my son said to eat them whole (after you pick off the green part).



I also got some jackfruit, The Jackfruit mostly went into a coffecake, which was delicious!  My son told me that jackfruit could be used as a meat substitute for Vegan recipes.
We did not buy this cheesecake, my son brought it home from work.  It was not as sweet as the cheesecake I have had in the past, but that is not a bad thing. it was refreshingly delicious. 

Will there be more trips to the International store? Could be.


Comments