Nebraska State Fair


 I have been living in Nebraska for 8 years now and this is my first time making it to the state fair. I was more interested in the arts and crafts. There were many really cool looking quilts, I am always amazed the detail that goes into making quilts. We also a fair amount of shopping as there were many, many venders. So here is a photo dump of our trip to the state fair



 It is cool when artwork is made with recycled materials.


 Paper snow flakes made my elementary students.





 Looking at all the crochet and knitting projects inspired me to submit a project for next years fair.

 There was a quilt that had all 50 states on it. I had to take a picture of Wisconsin since I am originally from there.



 My husband waiting for me while I was looking through the quilts.







Comments