Getting Ready to Change Out the Tree

On New Year's Day I took of the Christmas decorations on the small tree in our office and put up Valentine's Day décor. Now that Valentines day is coming in a few days, it will soon be time to change out the decorations again on the tree for a St. Patrick's Day theme.

 I have already made up some shamrocks and working on a tree skirt. I also have plans on making some granny square ornaments for the tree. I also made up some garland (not shown). I had bought some basketball ornaments on clearance from Hobby Lobby a few years back. I plan on putting these up to have a March Madness theme along with the St. Patrick's Day theme.
I am almost done with the tree skirt. I plan on writing a pattern for it on my Treasures Made From Yarn blog.

I will post a new picture once I have the tree newly decorated.

Comments