Our Cruise Did Not Happen

We had book a Carnival Cruise two years ago and was looking forward to going. With the Coronavirus we had to change plans. Our cruise got canceled and eventually decided to go to Branson, Missouri. I have never been there and my first impression is that it was a very touristy area, more so than I expected. When we got there shows were still going on, but soon changed and all the shows got cancelled.
 The Titanic museum was an interesting site. The bandmaster's violin in on display here for a limited time and I am glad that it worked out that we got to see it.
 One of the few shows we saw was The Legends. Impersonators include Elvis, Garth Brooks, The Temptations, and the Blues Brothers
 This caught my attention because I did grow up in the 80's.
 We wanted to visit these places, but did not get a change to go because we left early.



Comments

  1. So sorry about your cruise, but they were getting hit the worse. Better to be safe. We've been to Branson. I bet it was odd having everything shut down.

    https://www.anapeladay.com/2020/03/ww-trapped-linky.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment