Our Anniversary

 Yesterday was our 23th wedding anniversary. It was a gorgeous 70 degrees F. There was a snow storm on our wedding day.

To celebrate we went to our favorite Italian restaurant. Only the second time we sat down and ate at a restaurant since the pandemic. Fortunately there want not a lot of people at the restaurant.

We had crab stuffed mushroom as an appetizer, I had a salad, my husband had potato soup.

I had the Tour of Italy, underneath the cheese and sauce is a Chicken Parmesan, a cheese stuffed manicotti, and some cheese ravioli. 


I had the tiramisu to go because I was already stuffed. 


 Other than dinner, the day was pretty uneventful.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!! My wife and I celebrated our 31st last year.
    I am glad you celebrated with a meal out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hopefully this year's anniversary we'd be able to eat out. Last year, we had take outs for our anniversary.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 23th wedding anniversary....

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Your food looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment