Organizing My Studio

 In this post, I am excited to share my recent purchase from Amazon. I needed some storage for my yarn stash. I got most of my yarn in crochet baskets I had made. I was excited that these baskets fit perfectly in these cubes.

I had a shawl that I used to cover the top of the shelves.
So you can see that the bottom shelves have my handmade baskets, but one of the cubes has a milk crate in it. the milk crates fit perfectly in the cubes. You could also buy the cloth cubes that are meant to go on these shelves, but I would instead use my crocheted baskets.  

I also have some bags hanging over the end. This cube shelf was relatively easy to put together. Amazon does have a video that does help put it together. I did have to put some effort into interlocking the metal pieces. However, I am a middle-aged woman with a limited amount of strength. 



The yarn in the cubes is the yarn I had prior to the start of 2023. The yarn I have scattered on top of the shelf is the yarn that I bought after January 1, 2023. I have it separated this way because I am participating in #stashdown2023. The goal is that by the end of the year, I will go through the stash I had prior to the beginning of the year.

Comments

  1. Always nice to find things that marry well together! A good organisation of your space. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment