Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul

 It had to happen eventually; our home got hit with COVID. My husband had been exposed by a co-worker who had come back from vacation.  The only one who not sick yet was my stepson, and he made some homemade chicken soup.


I don't have the exact recipe, to be fair I am sure all my stepson didn't follow an exact recipe either. Just some chicken, broth, noodles, carrots, celery, and onion. What really made this special is that this soup also had garlic and honey. A really tasty soup that hit the spot.


Related Posts you might like:

Pumpkin Nice Cream (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

Comments

  1. Yum!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/02/alter-egos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good homemade chicken soup. Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment