Love Yourself - Daily Journal Prompt #journalprompt


 Today's prompt is something I struggle with every day. That is showing yourself some self-love. I feel that giving yourself some positive thoughts is going to make you happier in the long run.

So here is your daily journal prompt:

What activities make you happy?

Two of my favorite activities are cooking (desserts), crocheting, and knitting.

I also like listening to music and sometimes I like to draw, but I don't do a lot of that because I am not good at that.

Check out these related posts that involve activities that I enjoy doing:

Crochet Flowers (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

Grown Up Grilled Cheese (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

A Pumpkin Crochet Tutorial (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

Watercolor Painting (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)

Made Handmade Playdoh (juliecreativesoul.blogspot.com)



Comments